- Open to Pre-70 Traditional Hot Rods, Customs, Gassers, and Front Engine Dragsters.
- Open to any year Custom Chopper or Bobber.
- No billet wheels or plus sized aftermarket wheels of any kind (pro-touring, donks, etc.) No directional wheels.
- No Camaros or Mustangs.
- Open to Pre-80 American bodied Funny Cars
- Drag cars must be vintage styled, no 80s/90s or current age style drag cars. Decals must be vintage or vintage styled.
- We will be checking and turning those that do not fit the criteria away to spectator parking.
- If your vehicle does not fit the criteria, please come out and have fun, but do not try to register your vehicle.
- Only registered vehicles are allowed on the track.
- All motorcycle riders must wear a helmet.
- No drinking and racing.
- We encourage everyone to wear a helmet but require a helmet to be worn if your car or truck exceeds 80 mph in the 1/8 mile. It is our and the track’s discrepancy to require a helmet if we deem a vehicle too fast. Please be responsible and wear a helmet if you know or feel your vehicle is capable of meeting or exceeding 80 mph.
- All drivers of open top cars, roadsters and front engine dragsters must wear a helmet.
- No passengers.
- Motorcycle riders can’t have bare skin showing. You must wear gloves, pants and at least a long sleeve shirt when racing.
- Please read…. We have been asked several times if it is acceptable to our rules for a car to have the mobsteel (Detroit) wheels. The answer is no. The over sized steel wheels is a current fad that has nothing to do with traditional hot rodding.
If your car or truck was manufactured during a year that seatbelts were installed by the manufacturer, you must wear a seat belt. It is our and the track’s discrepancy to require a seat belt for any car or truck regardless of year, if it appears to reach speeds warranting the request.
- No glass containers
- No alcoholic beverages in the staging lanes.
Only registered vehicles allowed on the track. (no spectator vehicles, golf carts, mopeds, dirt bikes, ect..)