The objective is to find a pinup that exemplifies what it means to be a great pinup in today’s modern world. We are looking for a pinup darling who can carry herself in a crowd but who shines above the rest, someone who is positive, professional, kind and compassionate. This is not a contest based solely on popularity or cosmetic appeal, but on that includes inner beauty as well.
This is a contest to showcase the classic glamour of the 1940’s, 50’s and 60’s. We’ve all see the World War II nose art Memphis Belle and Aluminum Overcast. We’ve all seen the black and white glossies of Betty Grable and Marilyn Monroe. Let’s bring the beauty and glamour back!
Ladies, this is your chance to show us what you’ve got! No song & dance required, just good ol’ fashion glamour, sophistication and class. This is homage to the simple beauty of eras past. So set your Victory Rolls and find that perfect shade of red lipstick. Smooth down the black pencil skirt or fluff up that crinoline because the stage is waiting. Don’t forget to bring your sweet and bright personality with you!
Please take a moment and read the rules of the contest.
We are going to class up the place with some beautiful, classy women. Come join us and most of all, HAVE FUN!!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Contestants must wear a 1940’s, 1950’s or 1960’s Classic Glamour Pin-up them outfit. Dresses, circle and pencil skirts, wiggle dresses, blouses, capris, high-wasted shorts, and vintage style swimwear. No exposed belly buttons, no nudity, no flashing, no pasties, no lingerie outfits, no bikinis/thongs and no Halloween style costumes. Swimwear must be vintage-styled. Military style outfits are welcome! If you are unsure what you want to wear fits these rules, just ask or send us a photo. This is a family event. Tattoos are welcome.
- If your outfit is not appropriate for the theme, officials will ask you to change or you will be automatically disqualified. Every effort should be made to be classic in style and in good taste.
- Hairstyles, Makeup and shoes (no acrylics or similar styles) must follow the same Classic Glamour Styling.
- Register at the Geargoyles tent next to the music stage. Registration must be completed before 3:00 pm on the day of the show. No Registration = no entry.
- Contestants must be dressed and ready and be on the stage at 5:45 pm to receive entry number and last minute instructions. Meet behind the music stage at 5:45 pm.
- Contest begins promptly at 6:00 pm on the music stage.
- Each contestant will be announced numerically and will enter the stage. The contestants will announce her stage name and say something about herself.
- The judges will rank the contestants based on glamour and authenticity.
- Registration will be limited to 25 ladies, so please register early.
- The top 3 Winners will receive prizes:
1st place: $300.00 in cash – A Miss Steel in Motion 2019 crown, sash and a gift basket full of pin up goodies!
2nd place: $100.00 in cash
3rd place: $50.00 in cash
More info, please email